Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is seeking an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant in their Connecticut office. The ideal candidate should be a sharp admin with prior office management/administrative experience.
Hours are 9-5
- Oversee office management responsibilities and provide administrative support where needed
- Oversee the catered lunch daily
- Ordering stationary things from Amazon (stocking the office, kitchen, etc.)
- Arrange meetings including equipment set-up, catering, and meeting material preparation for partners, investors, etc.
- Update with org charts
- Assist with projects as they arise
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism, initiative and independence in supporting the 20 people in the office
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Prior office management/ administrative experience;
- College degree preferred;
- Prior experience within financial services and/or an investment firm is preferred;
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong computer skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;