Middle/Back Office Associate
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services on the global financial services industry, is seeking a Middle/Back Office Associate in their New York based office.
- Perform reconciliations of cash and positions
- Ensure that all daily trading activity (including equities, fixed income, futures, options, and OTC derivatives) and non-trading activity is correctly processed.
- Proactively handle and resolve any break resolution
- Manage collateral movements for derivatives positions
- Resolve issues that arise in use of Geneva system for trade processing and fund accounting.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of hedge fund accounting/reconciliation experience with a fund administrator or hedge fund company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Geneva skills are a plus