Marketing Project Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is the research driven, boutique private wealth arm of one of the top investment shops globally. Their WM business is a very select, high net worth business with almost $100B AUM, with offices across the country. The marketing PM will be responsible for coordinating and managing traffic, production, and delivery for all print and digital materials. Time-management is a huge component of this role, as you’ll be handling both long term and short term projects simultaneously. Financial services experience is strongly preferred, as is experience with Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Traffic managing print and digital collateral, from briefing to delivery and distribution, to guarantee that all projects are delivered on-time and on-brand
- Manage email and hard copy distribution for internal and external communications
- Schedule short-term and long-term project plans for multiple projects. Stay on top of deadlines, initiate projects, direct timelines and vendor resources accordingly, monitor and manage capacity. Manage multiple, concurrent projects for on time and in scope delivery.
- Assist the design team on an ad hoc basis with collateral
- Maintaining marketing materials to all internal web sites
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five years of financial services marketing experience. Experience at a private wealth management, or wealth management, company is preferred.
- Superior project management skills.
- The ability to juggle short-term and long-term projects and timelines with ease.
- Exceptional problem solving skills and resourcefulness
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and concisely. Comfortable taking ownership of projects.
- Passion for excellence and accuracy, no matter how large or small the project.
- Highly competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, with a willingness to learn new software as appropriate.
- A keen aesthetic and design/communication sensibility; Understanding of print and digital production.
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation tools Experience—Exact Target/Marketing Cloud