Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Global asset management firm is seeking a Marketing Manager in their Miami office. The ideal candidate must be bi-lingual in English and either Spanish or Portuguese (written and verbal). This individual will be a well-rounded, versatile marketer with experience in financial services and have an excellent understanding of marketing production process (including Compliance) and knowledge of e-commerce.
The Marketing Manager will develop, manage, evaluate, and review marketing strategy (including content) for Americas International region in line with brand, sales and overall business objectives. This role will focus on optimizing the whole customer experience, leading cross-functional activities to determine marketing strategy, campaigns, and product priorities which impact budget allocation, marketing focus, and the final execution on a regional level. You will also develop and manage all areas of the marketing mix for all distribution channels and implement key metrics to evaluate effectiveness and ROI, in conjunction with other internal/external stakeholders. This role will have oversight of marketing literature, working closely with the content, product marketing, sales and product specialist teams to create optimum brand/product positioning and messaging. You will implement advertising plan, managing external relationships with media buyers and evaluate the related metrics.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be bi-lingual in English and either Spanish or Portuguese (written and verbal)
- 7+ years of experience that combines marketing, communications, and investments preferably with an asset management firm
- Excellent knowledge of the asset management industry and mutual funds; must have financial services experience
- Strong understanding of the Americas International markets and the main distribution channels and clients
- Outstanding analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to work across business segments and demonstrate deep knowledge of financial markets and investing
- Familiarity with sales process and consultant databases
- Subject matter expertise to drive presentations and campaign development
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, marketing or communications
- Current MBA, MS Finance and/or CFA (or currently pursuing degree/designation)