Marketing Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
We are seeking a Marketing Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator to work directly with the CEO of a mid-size company. To be considered for this role you must have administrative experience, strong presentation skills, and advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. This role will work on all types of analytical projects, business/client interface, strategic company initiatives, and will have the ability to work closely with senior management.
- Assist with the preparation of correspondence, presentations and marketing materials
- Work with CEO on projects for business line and understanding profitability
- Create PowerPoint presentations
- Format presentation and materials according to company guidelines
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings
- Other ad hoc admin support as needed including but not limited to travel coordination, printing/scanning documents, preparing meeting material, etc.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in administrative role assisting with presentations;
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to time manage and multi-task
- Excellent calendar management skills
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Must have the drive to get things done, pursue projects until they are completed, and make things happen mentality
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment