Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an asset management company, is seeking a Marketing Director in their NYC office. This is a newly created role that will focus on digital marketing and communications. The ideal candidate will have 4-8 years of relevant experience with content marketing, blogs, paid advertising & advertisements, video production, email marketing, and/or channel marketing.
- Help execute the firm’s marketing strategy by implementing our editorial calendar to publish content across our various platforms and channels.
- Work across the firm to oversee the production of marketing content (such as articles, videos, podcasts and infographics)
- Manage complex multi-channel digital marketing campaigns to ensure production is completed on time and on budget
- Brainstorm smart and creative ways to bring our brand to life through stories and thought leadership, with an eye towards human language and good design
- Help with the distribution of content with a focus on e-mail marketing, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and internal communications
Qualifications and Requirements
- Background in digital marketing or digital media
- Experience with content marketing, video and/or podcast production with strong writing and editing skills
- Passion for understanding and communicating nuanced financial topics
- Demonstrated creative sensibilities with an attention to design and detail
- Design skills are a plus
- 4-8 years of relevant experience