Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading investment management company, is seeking a Marketing Associate in their Austin, Texas office. This ideal candidate will be a well-rounded, versatile marketer and strong project manager who is a self-starter, can handle multiple deliverables and work well independently.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for the development and oversight of marketing platforms. This role will partner with marketing managers, digital teams, writers, designers and project stakeholders to plan and execute a range of marketing programs and deliverables. You will provide day-to-day execution and project management of key marketing platforms and associated assets. This role will leverage digital marketing strategies/capabilities as an integral part of platform optimization. The Associate will interface with colleagues in product strategy and compliance as well as all marketing departments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally within the financial services industry
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills, including a demonstrated ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multi-faceted initiatives
- Ability to apply analytical skills to measure success and optimize platform tactics
- Broad understanding of/interest in financial markets and the economy
- Familiarity with marketing metrics and associated platforms desired (such as Google Analytics, Domo)
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Finance/Marketing, or liberal arts with relevant industry experience