Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading REIT, is seeking a Managing Director in their NYC office. This is an opportunity for a commercial real estate professional to lead its multifamily and healthcare syndication efforts.
- Identify and maintain relationships with investors and senior lenders for multifamily and healthcare bridge/mezzanine loans
- Collaborate with loan originators, underwriters, legal, and accounting departments to structure marketable loan products
- Assess and offer input into the marketability of senior loan positions throughout the loan origination and credit process.
- Prepare presentation and sales materials
- Negotiate terms and documentation.
- Explore, innovate and create new structures in order to increase marketability of portfolio loan products
- Keep abreast of industry trends and opportunities and inform colleagues and senior management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with financial institutions
- Demonstrated track record in syndication and loan sales
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to manage the documentation and closing process
- Expertise with a variety of structures including A/B loan structures, participations, syndications, and mezzanine loans
- 10+ years’ experience in A note sales, loan participations and syndications
- Multifamily and healthcare Agency/FHA finance experience a plus