Manager - Statutory Accounting
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an insurance company, is seeking a Manager - Statutory Accounting in their Connecticut office.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing Quarterly NAIC statements.
- Assist in preparing Annual NAIC statement (Yellow Book).
- Support compliance with NAIC & State DOI reporting requirements.
- Provide support for Risk Based Capital calculation and quarterly monitoring.
- Review and/or prepare general ledger journal entries.
- Review and analyze monthly GAAP to Stat Trial Balances.
- Develop and implement of internal controls over Stat Unit.
- Develop and document Statutory accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare Audited Statutory Financials Statements and work with Auditors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Very strong excel and analytical skills
- Ability to work with limited oversight
- 8 years of insurance statutory accounting experience