Manager Reinsurance Accounting
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a top tier provider of reinsurance, is seeking a Manager Reinsurance Accounting in their New York office.
- Review treaty structures and wording
- Review existing processes and procedures and makes recommendations to enhance efficiencies
- Maintain company names / name changes database
- Participate in the preparation, analyzing and / or review of:
- Retro renewal submission data
- Ceded budgets, outlooks, collateral requirements, A/R write offs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of reinsurance accounting and/or analysis experience
- Knowledge of excess of loss reinsurance contracts, facultative certificates and general understanding of reinsurance treaty wording required
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Strong knowledge of insurance/reinsurance terminology
- Proficient in computer programs used for completing the duties described above, such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.