Manager of Fund Accounting
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services on the global financial services industry, is seeking a Manager of Fund Accounting in their Dallas based office.
- Coordinating overall work plan for US-based fund accounting staff, which includes managing and monitoring work in progress
- Providing coaching, training and leadership as necessary to the US fund accounting team
- Reviewing work product prepared by accounting staff including monitoring and pricing of P&L, NAV’s and economic allocations
- Contributing to internal project initiatives regarding new product development, testing and implementation
- Managing and monitoring the timing and quality of client deliverables
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field; Masters a plus
- CPA a strong plus
- 8+ years solid experience in Accounting or Administrator
- Knowledge of partnership accounting, hedge fund experience a strong plus
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP
- Prior experience with various products including equities, fixed income, repurchase agreements, futures, FX, Mortgages and options
- Solid knowledge of corporate actions