Learning & Development Executive
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global asset management firm, is seeking a Learning and Development Executive in their NYC based office.
- Work to uncover and solve for learning and development needs throughout the organization with a deep consultative mindset.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert within the Learning and Engagement arena, including (but not limited to): Employee coaching; Facilitate and plan off-site sessions; and Designing / delivering team leadership sessions or coaching.
- Work in partnership with the Human Capital Management Business Partners to understand the ‘people related’ business needs and offer Learning and Development advice and expertise as required.
- Partner with global Human Capital Management teams to build and develop global learning solutions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 10+ years of experience in adult learning, helpful if in the financial services industry but not necessary
- 3+ years coaching experience
- BA/BS Degree with strong preference to studies within Organizational Development or Organization Psychology
- Thorough knowledge of learning and development best practices, learning theories, program evaluation and use of learning technologies
- Sales / product experience in the field or within training a strong plus
- Exceptional relationship building and influencing skills
- Experience designing and facilitating learning programs