Lead Construction Superintendent
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
The Senior Superintendent is responsible for providing overall leadership, management, and supervision for the project, including direct supervision of subordinate staff and workers, subcontractors, and other workforce. This position works directly with project management in a role and reporting structure as established for the project. The Senior Superintendent is responsible for the overall supervision, coordination and performance of all project disciplines in accordance with contractual requirements.
Primary Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Project safety program
- Project scheduling
- Project quality control
- Project profitability (with project management)
- Leadership, Coordination, and management of subcontractors, self-performed work force, and all workforce, and inspection agencies
- Leadership, management, and supervision of subordinate staff
- Training and development of subordinate staff
- Assisting in business development activities. Helping secure future work by meeting client expectations and bolstering those relationships.
- Assistance with preconstruction services.
- Fostering and maintaining positive team relationships with the Building Group staff
- Proper and sufficient documentation of field operations.