Junior / Senior Market Data Analysts
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global investment firm, is seeking a market data analysts in their NYC office. The ideal candidates will have 3 (junior) / 7+ years (senior) of relevant work experience with an outgoing personality to work with many different groups in the organization.
- Driving the highest quality data for trading, risk, and operations through the application of data quality techniques
- Responsible for expertise in the interpretation of corporate actions impact on the firm and on trading
- Supporting Risk and Financial engineers in the modeling of referential data to support analyses
- Responsible for the creation and on-going maintenance of security set-ups which include but are not limited to Equities, Bonds, IRS, CDS, Listed Options, Forwards, and Exotic Derivatives (FRA’s, FVA,s Digital Options, Contingent Options, Worst of Options, etc…)
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance of Market Data and Referential elements (Account Master, Broker Master, Charge Mgmt, etc...) that enable trading, settlements, and reporting needs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4 year Degree in Finance or economics
- 7+ years’ work experience is required for this role
- Supervisory experience a must for the senior role
- Proficient using Excel functions
- Advanced SQL knowledge preferred
- Proficient using Bloomberg Terminal and related functions