Investor Services Associate
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading hedge fund, is seeking an Investor Services Associate in their Connecticut office. The ideal candidate will be motivated, agile, and results driven.
- Ensure accurate accounting books and records and associated reporting
- Liaise and collaborate with internal departments to ensure compliance with ongoing regulatory requirements
- Produce various internal and external reporting (client, regulatory, risk & control and management metrics)
- Act as liaison between external clients and internal departments for queries and on various projects and initiatives
- Identify problems and inefficiencies with various process and develop and implement solutions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, demonstrating a strong academic record from a competitive school
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Investor Services, in a financial services or legal setting
- Strong skills in relevant software applications, particularly Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint. Data manipulation and coding skills are also valuable
- Strong sense of personal responsibility, ownership mentality, reliability, results-orientation
- Process oriented (ability to both follow and streamline processes)