Investor Services Associate
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services on the global financial services industry, is seeking an Investor Services Associate for their San Francisco based office.
- Maintain and update contact management databases
- Monitoring emails from clients and investors
- File and scan documents as needed
- Send out mailings to clients and investors
- Create reports and spreadsheets
- Perform mail merges using Word and Excel
- Assist accounting staff in daily activities
- Reviewing and/or executing wires in multiple bank systems
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in investor services or related field (financial services/fund administration, corporate communications, portfolio management, securities analysis, treasury services)
- Proven knowledge of wires and related banking functions