Intermediary Channel Marketing Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an asset management firm, is seeking an Intermediary Channel Marketing Manager in their NYC office. The ideal candidate should have strong writing, communication, PowerPoint, and Excel skills. Experience with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator are a plus.
- Lead the development and execution of intermediary marketing materials, including investment communications, email marketing, social media campaigns and event communications.
- Develop and execute targeted campaigns that will require working with our intermediary partners to increase brand and product awareness.
- Project management of intermediary marketing initiatives.
- Writing, editing and formatting investment, brand and intermediary-specific content.
- Proofreading and overall quality assurance of electronic and print materials.
- Track and report marketing program results in order to provide feedback for continual improvement of marketing activities within the intermediary channel.
- Execute other projects and special marketing assignments, as necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 7+ years of marketing experience in the asset management industry, with a strong understanding of Intermediary Channel best practices.
- BA or BS required, with a focus in Marketing and/or Communications a plus
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- High caliber content management and writing skills.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing vehicles including social media, email campaigns and display advertising.