Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is a Nashville, TN based company seeking an Interim Controller/Audit Director to work on a 1 year temp/contract position, with the potential to extend.
- Assisting in the audits of revenue and cash flow
- Recognize revenue when the delivery of promised goods or services matches the amount of consideration expected in exchange for the goods and services
- Operational and financial reviews of cash and commission payments
- Identify the contractual performance obligations
- Preparation and review of full financial statements
- Allocate the determined amount of price to the contact
- Recognize revenue when the performance is satisfied
- Redraft contracts to account for revenue recognition standards
- Draft updated revenue recognition policy to account
- Give out technical accounting advice on an as-needed basis
- Assist in processing timely invoices
- Ensure accounts are reconciled during month-end closes
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least seven (7) years of accounting experience
- Public Accounting experience is a plus!