Institutional Marketing Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a privately owned global investment firm, is seeking an Institutional Marketing Analyst in their NYC office. The ideal candidate should have experience on the institutional side of the business, a strong understanding of RFPs & DDQs, and 3+ years of relevant experience in an investment firm.
- Produces and manages investment team and senior management biography library, ensuring accuracy in RFPs and marketing materials
- Maintains database of awards for all active and passive strategies and funds
- Assists with consultant database communications and upkeep of qualitative and quantitative data
- Assists with data-related and qualitative portions of RFPs and DDQs
- Assists with the completion of quarterly client reports
- Assists in development of quarterly, semi-annual and annual exhibits to Board of Trustees
- Contributes to building, marketing materials for use across global distribution channels, including corporate marketing materials and active products and strategies
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in an investment firm, preferably on an RFP or marketing team
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- General understanding of finance including capital markets and different types of investments
- Working knowledge of FactSet, Bloomberg and Morningstar Direct is required
- Strong Excel skills required (i.e. pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s)