Inside Sales Specialist
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a k-12 technology provider, is seeking an Inside Sales Specialist in their Phoenix office. The successful candidate will make phone calls to create leads, generate business and share promotions with current and potential customers. This Sales position will specialize in laptops, chromebooks, charging carts, peripherals and other services.
- Call and engage assigned account base to penetrate and sell product offering
- Expand product sales within assigned accounts
- Interacting by phone with the customers to solicit orders for services or goods
- Delivering prepared sales scripts in persuading potential customers or clients to purchase product offering
- Entering data and maintaining database of existing and potential customers
- Interface with our Business Development and other internal teams to stay abreast of this ever changing category.
- Will be crucial in developing targeted sales campaigns around new product offering
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Some college or equivalent experience preferred
- 1+ years of relevant sales experience is preferred
- Must be computer literate and have strong Windows, MS Office and Excel skills
- Knowledge of A/V products, specifically student devices, laptops and Chromebooks
- Advanced computer skills with strong Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Exceptional communication skills and knowledge of telephone sales techniques
- Highly energetic with motivation to assist customers and other team members
- Strong work ethic demonstrating personal responsibility (i.e., attendance, punctuality, ownership of day-to-day activities)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task various given projects and request
- Relationship Management, working closely with account executives, management, customers and team members