HRIS and Data Analytics Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment manager, is seeking an HRIS and Data Analytics Manager in their NYC office. The right candidate will have the ability and expertise to manage all HR-related systems and recommend changes to systems and HR processes to improve on system efficiency and interconnectedness. In addition, the ideal candidate will have the technical skills and desire to analyze and model HR-related data for payroll, compensation-related and other broader HR initiatives.
- Serve as the expert in employee data and associated data management systems including learning management systems, time leave and reporting systems, organization structure software, the statewide Human Resource Information Management System, and automated recruiting system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with platform providers and external vendors
- Proactively build and maintain strong relationships within the HR team, the wider organization and with third party providers to ensure a climate of effective delivery and continuous improvement
- Maintains internal database files and tables, and develops custom reports to meet the requirements of company management and staff.
- Support day-to-day reporting needs including training, demonstrations, troubleshooting, ad hoc reporting, etc.
- Responsible for administering and overseeing accuracy, integrity, and reliability of HR data
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Business or other related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a similar HR Analytic, business intelligence, or data mining role
- Mastery in Microsoft Excel required (familiarity with statistical packages, SQL or VBA coding a plus)
- Deep understanding of HR business processes and practices
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends