Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a top tier specialty insurer, is seeking a Recruiter in their New York office.
The Recruiter will successfully manage staffing requests with first-rate candidates while overseeing the recruiting and onboarding process. This position will partner with the upper management on understanding all recruiting needs, managing relationships with internal and external parties, review of exceptional situations, and on all offer approvals. Successful candidates will understand the company’s business approach, organization structure, and implement staffing best practices to meet the needs of the business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a recruiting function and/or business partner role
- Previous experience in P&C insurance preferred – (2 years +) or experience in financial services
- Candidates with agency search experience or in-house search experience will be considered
- Relationship focused individual with ability to quickly form authentic relationships with hiring managers, candidates, vendor partners, HRBP, and support departments
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be a self-starter and able to accomplish expected tasks under minimal supervisor