Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is seeking a HR Manager in their NYC based office.
The role of the HR Manager, New York, is to provide solutions, advice and support to the Americas business to support the achievement of the business objectives. The HR Manager performs a wide range of duties associated with some or all of the different functional HR disciplines including recruitment, payroll, employment policies, employee relations, case management, diversity, learning & development, remuneration and benefits.
- Provide proactive and strategic HR support and local employment policy advice to the New York branch.
- Provide case management support for HR related issues, performance management and investigations.
- Drive and deliver employee engagement and culture initiatives aligned with HR People Plan.
- Contribute to the on-going development of the New York branch employment value proposition and act as cultural custodian role modelling standards and values.
- Project manage various people initiatives aligned with HR People Plan.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Financial Services knowledge and experience preferred.
- Typically degree qualified with relevant HR advisory/generalist experience.
- Experience in the administration of US benefits and compensation Programs.
- Strong knowledge of US employment laws and practices.
- Experience in HR case management.
- Strong verbal and numerical skills
- Takes initiative to identify solutions and solve issues.
- Attention to detail in composing, and proofing materials, payroll/benefits calculations, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.