Human Resources Generalist
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
The Human Resources Generalist provides the day-to-day support of the Human Resource office. The HR Generalist manages the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The HR Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information System (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, organizational development, and employment. This position will report to the AVP, Senior HR Business Partner.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a Human Resources Analyst, Generalist, or Business Partner role
- Previous experience in P&C insurance preferred – (2 years +) or experience in financial services
- PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-SCM preferred
- Relationship focused individual with ability to quickly form authentic relationships with managers, employees, vendor partners, HR Team, and support departments
- Must be a self-starter and able to accomplish expected tasks under minimal supervisor
- Working knowledge of the following systems – Applicant Tracking Systems – Jobvite a plus, HRIS – SuccessFactors a plus, High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications