HR Business Partner
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a marketing-services company, is seeking an HR Business Partner in their NYC office. The right candidate will be a self-starter with extremely high level of motivation, enthusiasm, and ambition with knowledge of Microsoft Office and other HR related databases.
- Oversee human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with the company’s business goals
- Consult and partner with the business by advising senior business leaders to ensure talent strategy, goal, and priorities to help the firm succeed
- Train and manage the HR Representative in their daily responsibilities.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Oversee HR programs and workplace policies; guarantee full compliance of HR initiatives to drive growth initiatives
- Serve as primary point of contact for managers and associates in actively responding to and addressing associate concerns in a timely, cost efficient manner
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- And other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources
- BA or BS degree
- Demonstrated HR career track
- Strong project management skills with ability to respond to aggressive deadlines
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet project deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills