HR Business Partner
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global investment firm, is seeking a HR Business Partner – Technology in their NYC office.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. This role will partner closely with business leaders to drive the talent and diversity agenda, consult on critical talent decisions and achieve operational excellence for the business. The position formulates partnerships across the HR functions to deliver value-add service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives and assesses & anticipates HR-related needs.
- Consult and partner with the business by advising senior business leaders to ensure talent strategy, goal, and priorities to help the firm succeed
- Talent Management: Execute annual talent and diversity strategy
- Talent Acquisition: Work alongside Talent Acquisitions team with hiring process, attracting talent, and strengthening the employer brand
- Employee Relations: Work alongside Employee Relations team, legal counsel, and other key stakeholders with employee relations matters.
- Compensation & Benefits: Work alongside Compensation teams on compensation issues throughout the year.
- Employee Shared Services
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years HR experience in a global, matrixed, fast paced environment, preferably as a Relationship Manager / Business Partner
- BA/BS degree; certifications and course work in specific areas of HR expertise preferred
- Experience working across cultures in a matrixed environment required
- Experience within Asset Management and/or Financial Services desirable
- Demonstrated expertise and experience serving in a consultative capacity to senior business leaders, shaping organizational strategy, goals and alignment
- Experience working across the various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting and talent management
- Ability to execute firm-wide talent initiatives with excellence in a fast-paced, global corporate environment; commitment to innovation and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated expertise building consensus on a cross-functional basis
- Experience analyzing and presenting data and findings and reports back to the business
- Experience managing a variety of employee relations issues across geographies