Hedge Fund Operations/Accounting
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Large global macro multi strategy fund seeks a middle office operations /accounting associate in the NYC office. The ideal candidate will have cash reconciliation/exception reporting experience and a good general understanding of fund accounting. This person should be a confident, self-motivated individual who possesses excellent communication skills and interpersonal dynamics.
- Ability to manage high volume of PB, OTC, Futures, DDA, Bank Debt, Private Investment and Repo related cash reconciliations
- Diligent in Position, Cash, Transactions, OTE and MV reconciliations
- Understanding of PNL issues related to Position, Cash, Transactions, OTE and MV differences
- Assist in review of fund administrator reconciliations
- Provide support and explanations for external auditors
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting education preferred)
- 1-3 years at hedge fund or fund administrator with reconciliation experience
- Advent Geneva & OTC derivatives experience is a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
Qualified candidates should send resumes to email@example.com. Please put your Name and “Hedge Fund Operations/Accounting - NYC” in the subject line and attach your resume as a word doc or PDF. Also include contact information, salary requirements, and any applicable information in the body of the email.