Fund Operations Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a top tier international developer, is seeking a Fund Operations Analyst in their San Francisco office.
- Actively manage fund subscription and redemption process, preparing and processing all paperwork related
- Work closely with the on-boarding team and client through the client implementation process
- Coordinate / work with external fund administrator to resolve KYC/AML related issues
- Reconciliation of funds’ and each investor’s investment positions to external third parties (banks, fund administrators, counterparties and custodians)
- Coordinate with external fund administrators to ensure timely deliverables of quarterly investor reporting
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree required, degree preference is Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 3+ years of Fund Operations or Funds Admin experience at small to midsized firms
- Working in an English/Chinese bilingual environment, must be fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- Knowledge of investment vehicles related to Real Estate (Private debt, equity funds etc.) a plus