Frontend Digital Architect/Digital Marketing Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global investment firm, is seeking a Frontend Digital Architect/Digital Marketing Manager for a newly created function in their NYC office. The ideal candidate will have a solid track record of success and ownership of frontend client experience across all digital channels within the financial services and/or agency environments.
- Responsible for organizing and executing digital marketing projects, strategic initiatives and client experience efforts
- Own the frontend client experience across all digital channels
- Collaborate with the rest of the digital marketing team, IT, Legal/Compliance and internal stakeholders to ensure digital marketing initiatives are prioritized, managed and executed
- Recognize, propose and manage improvements to the web and emails to drive conversion across all digital platforms
- Identify, outline, and lead website/email re-design and enhancement projects
- Evaluate and optimize the mobile customer journey to ensure best-in-class UX across channels and devices
- Project management and implementation for digital marketing initiatives
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 8+ years of related work experience in digital marketing or financial services industry
- Four-year college degree
- A solid understanding of digital marketing best practices and ability to implement solutions that support sophisticated marketing efforts used to acquire and nurture marketing leads through the conversion funnel
- Expert understanding and hands on experience of frontend information architecture, web and email UI/UX, design and wireframes
- Knowledge of how web content (tags, URL optimization, metadata, etc) and architecture impact search engine optimization, and drive web development best practices