Fixed Income Product Lead
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is looking for someone to be the lead for their Fixed Income Product Management group. The firm is a privately held global investment manager with over $ 250B AUM. The role will report directly to the Global Head of Product and will sit with the firm’s investment team in their Chicago office. This person will oversee a small team, and will be responsible for proactive messaging & positioning of their various products across all channels – functioning as an extension of the investment, marketing, and sales teams.
- Develop and reinforce core product positioning and messaging
- Ensure messaging is incorporated across all communications - including ongoing sales training
- Produce detailed competitive analysis and talking points versus key competitors
- Build strategic plans for focus products
- Benchmark and monitor results - are we winning our 'fair share'?
- Identify and develop topics and supportive content for sales ideas and other collateral
- Partner with Marketing on thematic campaigns
- Project manage new product marketing launches
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 10+ years directly related product management experience
- Fixed Income experience and expertise
- Knowledge of advisor-sold fund market
- MBA or CFA preferred