Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a medical technology firm, is seeking a Financial Analyst in their New Jersey office.
- Responsible for recording financial activity, internal and external reporting, analyzing key accounts and participating in projects to improve the contribution to the division’s profitability.
- Assist with the month end close by performing such tasks as journal entries, month-end allocations, accruals and communicating with global peers.
- Analyze intercompany transactions impacting the entire Stryker organization.
- Communicate key account trends, risks and opportunities through insightful analysis to leadership.
- Prepare schedules to support the external SEC reporting requirements.
- Responsible for evaluating and designing procedures to contribute to that goal.
- Ad hoc analyses, research issues and participation in projects with other individuals across the company.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 1 to 2 years of accounting or audit experience with knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Hyperion Financial Management experience a plus.