Finance Operations Manager
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading financial service company, is seeking a Finance Operations Manager in their Fort Lauderdale office.
- Daily management of the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Banking functions and supervision of staff
- Monitoring and oversight of timely processing of invoices, refunds and commission payments
- Development and support of Treasury policies, procedures, and controls, as well as ensuring that all internal control procedures are enforced and followed
- Assist in treasury projects including bank/custodian/investment account maintenance, liquidity management, cash flow projections, operational projects and other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance; graduate degree a plus
- Preferably 12 plus years of related work experience
- Demonstrable understanding of treasury, banking and accounting concepts and principles