Executive Assistant to CFO
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment manager, is seeking an Executive Assistant in their NYC office. This candidate will support the CFO and Finance Team.
- Prepare reports, memos, arranging meetings, processing confidential reports, and other important documents
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Manage travel itineraries including scheduling flights, hotels, cars, etc.
- Coordinate daily calendars
- Manage phone calls and emails in a professional manner
- Prepare financial statements, invoices, and handle basic bookkeeping tasks for certain departments
- Research and conduct data to prepare documents for review and assist with presentations as needed
- Manage stationery requests for department, including letterhead, envelopes, business cards and other office supplies;
- Distribute daily mail to appropriate parties within the Finance Team;
- Maintain confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential;
- Prepare all necessary materials prior to meetings.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 8+ years of executive assistant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Prior experience within financial services and/or an investment firm is preferred;
- Strong computer skills - Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Demonstrates willingness to take on additional responsibilities and/or new projects;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Hands-on problem solver and team player.