Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a private equity investment firm, is seeking an Executive Assistant in their Stamford office.
- Support Accounting team, including CFO
- Assist with A/P, writing checks, getting appropriate signatures, sending out checks, and help with tax returns
- General executive level support and clerical responsibilities
- Provide administrative back up support for reception
- Manage travel planning and coordination for domestic and international travel
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of directly relevant Executive Assistant experience (global financial environment preferred)
- Excellent and polished communication including oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed planning and organizational skills; able to anticipate change, adjust responses accordingly, and initiate steps for optimal results.
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize, while handling a large volume of phone calls.
- Self-starting personality that can work well with limited direction and within tight deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Research savvy with extensive experience using online resources.
- Bachelor's degree required.