Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment bank, is seeking an Executive Assistant to join their NYC office. The ideal candidate will have administrative assistant experience in a corporate setting where strong planning and organization skills required.
- Coordinate daily calendars for senior management
- Liaise with external administration and other department assistants at to coordinate diaries across multiple stakeholders.
- Maintain/update calendar, arrange internal and external meetings, book conference rooms, conference calls and arrange video conferences as required.
- Ensure briefing notes for senior management are provided on time.
- Process and reconciling expense reports.
- Answer phones in professional manner required at all times given senior level of engagement internally and externally.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information; must act with discretion and integrity at all times.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4+ years of administrative assistant experience in a corporate setting where strong planning and organization skills required.
- Experience supporting senior staff in a highly confidential/discretionary environment.
- Ability to manage multiple forward-looking calendars.
- High-level experience with office management technologies ( MS Office, Outlook)