Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment bank, is seeking an Executive Assistant to a Senior MD in their NYC office. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering professional administrative support.
- Organize and maintain appointment calendar using MS Outlook, schedule meetings, and conferences
- Make travel arrangements (preparing detailed travel itineraries, flight, hotel, and ground transportation)
- Manage telephone calls (answer, screen, etc.); take and deliver accurate, detailed messages
- Logistics for all meetings i.e. room bookings, VC requirements, catering both within UK and globally
- Ensure all agenda, packs and materials are compiled and printed before meetings, following up on actionable items and ensuring deadlines are met
- Create and maintain records and filing systems with the teams which may include confidential/sensitive information
- Maintaining departmental records, e.g. employee contact details and email distribution lists
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience supporting Senior Level personnel in a professional services environment; financial services industry preferred
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint