Executive Assistant/IR Analyst
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant / IR analyst in their New York based office.
*** This role is up to 80% administrative / 20% Investor Relations***
- Provide administrative support to Chief of Staff, including, but not limited to managing calendar; answering calls; composing and preparing confidential correspondence; and compiling documents for meetings; assisting with detailed travel arrangements, itineraries and agendas; completing expense reports and timesheets in a timely fashion. Additionally, provide analytical support to the Chief of Staff and Director of Investor Relations and assist with all aspects of corporate communications and investor relations to broaden and enhance shareholder value and the company image with the public.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates must have a 4 year degree, a strong understanding of financial terminology and excellent oral and written skills.
- Capacity to discretely handle highly confidential and sensitive information
- An understanding of investor relations/corporate communications principles
- Understanding of financial reports and ability to explain complex financial information
- Ability to work through projects independently
- Solid understanding of financial markets and financial statements
- Ability to analyze investor activity to support IR initiatives