Executive Assistant to General Counsel
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a financial services firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to General Counsel in their NYC office. The successful candidate will serve as a liaison and provide administrative support to senior management.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Handle large volume of payment requests for legal expenses
- Keep well-organized files and supply documentation to other personnel as needed
- Provide administrative assistance in completing transactions
- Prepare expense reports and track legal expenses
- Help manage calendars and organize meetings
- Make travel arrangements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Significant time spent at a law firm or corporate legal department (desired)
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and facility with various other computer applications
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Capability and presence to interact with senior executives, Board members and important constituents
- Well-developed organizational skills, prioritization skills and flexibility
- Diligent and time-sensitive
- Team player