Executive Assistant for Tech Start-Up
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a tech start-up is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the 3 founders. They are located in downtown Manhattan. Hours are 10am-6pm.
- Manage calendars and coordinate meetings, Review incoming mail and/or email, prioritize and summarize content; screen calls for executives and handle all inquiries within capacity.
- Executive travel planning and coordination for domestic and international travel
- CRM, maintain databases and enter client information
- General executive level support and clerical responsibilities
- Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on needs of the office
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 2-4 years of administrative support experience(start-up/tech environment preferred)
- Self-starting personality that can work well in a fast-paced environment
- CRM experience preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Research savvy with extensive experience using online resources.