Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a global investment firm, is seeking an Executive Assistant in their NYC office.
- Manage calendars and coordinate meetings, inform attendees of dates and time, reserve meeting space, ensure the appropriate equipment/materials are available, coordinate hospitality services as needed; assist with various off-site meetings as requested in a professional manner.
- Review incoming mail and/or email, prioritize and summarize content; screen calls for executives and handle all inquiries within capacity.
- Executive travel planning and coordination for domestic and international travel
- Heavy calendar management
- Collect and enter contacts and relevant deal information
- General executive level support and clerical responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ years of directly relevant Executive Assistant experience (global financial environment preferred)
- Excellent and polished communication including oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed planning and organizational skills; able to anticipate change, adjust responses accordingly, and initiate steps for optimal results.
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize, while handling a large volume of phone calls.
- Self-starting personality that can work well with limited direction and within tight deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Research savvy with extensive experience using online resources.
- Bachelor’s degree required.