Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an alternatives investment firm, is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the executives of the Direct Lending department. The ideal candidate must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task and to make decisions in a fast-paced environment. The position has high visibility and high impact, and therefore requires an intelligent, mature and discreet individual.
- Heavy calendar management
- Executive travel planning and coordination for domestic and international travel
- Track, organize and submit expense reports via Concur
- Collect and enter contacts and relevant deal information into CRM
- General executive level support and clerical responsibilities
- Provide administrative back up support to the CEO & President’s office
Education, Experience, and Other Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar capacity is preferred
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite; previous experience using a CRM program a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- A “no task is too small” attitude