EA/PA to Hedge Fund Founder
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a NYC hedge fund, is seeking an Executive/Personal Assistant to support the founding partner. The hours are 8 am – 6 pm but candidate should be available 24/7. Ideal candidate is bright, polished and extremely organized.
- Manage personal and business calendars
- Review incoming mail and/or email, prioritize and summarize content; screen calls for executives and handle all inquiries within capacity.
- Maintain confidentiality with all information
- Arrange extensive international and domestic travel arrangements for Partner and his family
- General executive level support and clerical responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements:
5+ years of directly relevant EA/PA Assistant experience (financial environment preferred)
Excellent and polished communication including oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- Highly developed planning and organizational skills; able to anticipate change, adjust responses accordingly, and initiate steps for optimal results.
- Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize, while handling a large volume of phone calls.
- Self-starting personality that can work well with limited direction and within tight deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelors degree required.