Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
A spirits company is seeking a Finance Manager in their NYC office. The right candidate should have excellent excel and great customer service skills as they are dealing with sales people. This candidate should also have 5+ years of budgets, forecast, pricing and strong analytical skills.
- Develop strong relations with distributors/brokers in order to oversee all spending/market funds and in order to reconcile all AR balances with distributor/broker customers
- Manage all reporting of spend against program budgets
- Assist in re-allocation of local budgets within division’s markets.
- Manage and provide oversight/direction regarding all price structures, pricing management, distributor margin analysis, competitive pricing analysis, pricing elasticity studies, etc.
- Maximize profitability by supporting teams with appropriate analysis/insight regarding market analysis, channel performance, pricing analysis, post-program effectiveness, etc.
- Ensure that the team and distributor/broker efforts are focused on appropriate brands, marques, markets, channels in order to achieve long-term financial objectives.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting is required
- 5+ years of experience in Finance leadership experience, including budget management and reporting
- Significant background in the spirits and wine industry is preferred
- Exceptional skill in business finance support and budget management
- Understanding of appropriate sales and local marketing tactics in order to achieve profit plan as well as brand equity objectives
- Exceptional skills in brand strategic thinking
- Some travel is necessary, occasionally requiring air travel