Director of Project Management
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a top tier international developer, is seeking a Director of Project Management in their San Francisco based office.
- Work with the Head of Development and participate in cost estimation and project budget oversight;
- Develop detailed Project Contract status report
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent in development of a project site logistics plan
- Maintain thorough understanding of the Gemdale USA/Owner contract
- Oversee the pay request process
- Monitor project costs and Job Cost Report
- Analyze and forecast quarterly Total Cost Projection reports
- Implement and monitor training of all staff personnel
- Monitor project labor
- Review and approve material, forming system and equipment needs
- Assist Estimating in bidding projects
- Implement applicable safety, EEO and Affirmative Action programs
- Lead the project’s quality control process and any value engineering
- Develop, schedule and lead project close-out processes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Construction Management or Engineering required; Master degree highly preferred
- 7+ Years of Construction Project Experience
- Strong knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an adaptable and flexible style in working with all types of individuals
- Project set up, budget planning, buy out, and cost reporting experience is a must
- High level of scheduling, dealing with subcontracts, subcontractors and/or self-perform work is a must
- Creative and results-oriented, with a strong sense of urgency
- Highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated, with the ability to work equally well on own as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to walk the job site, climb ladders, and multi floor scaffolding.