Director - Private Wealth Marketing
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an asset management firm, is seeking a Director, Private Wealth Solutions Marketing in their NYC office. The ideal candidate will have extensive distribution marketing expertise, relevant financial industry experience as well as effective written and verbal communication skills. This person should also be an experienced, motivated marketing professional to help with marketing efforts for the retail distribution platform.
This Director will be accountable for developing and executing marketing campaigns to support sales of products and services across the firm’s retail distribution channels. This role will partner with channel and products heads as well as compliance to develop channel-specific marketing programs. You will develop and execute value-added marketing strategies and activities. This role will target digital content (email campaigns, social media content, downloadable pdfs, etc.) and manage digital communications. You will be responsible for campaigns tailored to Financial Advisors and Family Offices and product launch strategies, materials and campaigns.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5-10 years of marketing experience in financial service marketing
- Ability to develop high-impact content that resonates with the advisor audience
- Must be conversant with all digital marketing tools and strategies, including social media
- Must have effective written and communication skills
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 79 licenses preferred