Director of Sales Ops
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Educational technology company is seeking a Director of Sales Ops in their South Florida office. This role will manage a team of sales ops and SFDC analysts and will be the right hand to sales leadership in the support of driving sales growth strategies by optimizing sales team execution, productivity and performance.
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the go-to-market (GTM) organization.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the GTM organization’s planning efforts.
- Support the equitable assignment of territories, sales quotas and ensures quotas are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources.
- Works to ensure all GTM organization objectives are assigned in a timely fashion.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales and marketing reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Work with internal departments, provide assistance with sales incentive compensation administration on an as-needed basis, or when required to arbitrate or clarify the application of sales compensation program policies and procedures.
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement by recognizing trends in data, refining operational models, and putting out fires as they arise.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A team player with relevant experience in the sales process, forecasting and reporting arena preferably for a software vendor
- 7+ years of sales operations or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com and related tools (Pardot, Gainsight, etc.)
- Proven business acumen with a demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- The ability to translate deep data analysis to actionable deliverables and presentations.