Director of Learning
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, an investment bank, is seeking a Director of Learning (Human Resources) in their NYC office. This role will support the company’s vision and the values of respect, integrity, accountability, commitment and quality by providing leadership in the design, development and implementation of organizational and individual learning programs. The right candidate will be someone who is actively involved in and focused on setting up the basics of the learning with a future focused perspective and be able to drive its evolution into a high value, user experience led commercial function.
- Develop, drive and execute on the learning and development strategies
- Plan and direct all aspects of a company's organizational development function
- Develop training programs, facilitate implementation of appropriate change management initiatives, and reviews current development programs to ensure alignment with company goals.
- Partner with executive leaders, HRBPs, and other HR specialists to achieve goals
- Key strategic programs
- Mandatory training
- Induction/New Hire Orientations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 10+ years of overall experience
- 5+ years of experience working in Human Resources or Learning and Development function
- Future focused individual - Sees learning as a journey rather than a one-time event, a blend of different approaches
- Requires broad and current knowledge of organizational development methods. Benchmark learning and development best practices and emerging trends to make recommendations on course design, development, tools and technologies.