Director of Financial Shared Services Transformation
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a leading broadcast company, is seeking a Director of Financial Shared Services Transformation in their NYC based office.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties (suppliers) to execute projects efficiently, cost effectively and on time.
- Responsible for special projects including Purchasing, Procurement, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Partner Payments, Contract Administration and Travel & Expense.
- Develop objectives and ensure technical feasibility.
- Create and manage detailed project plans that account for system integration, process design and policy compliance.
- Ensure that resources are available and appropriately managed throughout the course of the projects.
- Measure project performance using tools, techniques and schedules including proper reports and escalations to management as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including training guides, FAQ documents and company wide communications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 12+ years of experience in Finance, Accounting, IT or Controller's group environment.
- Working experience as a project administrator a plus.
- Possess the passion to deliver game changing process enhancements. Be agile, flexible, nimble, and quick in implementation.