Director of Capital Markets
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Our client, a top tier international developer, is seeking a Director of Capital Markets in their New York City and San Francisco office.
The right candidate will have experience with Real Estate Investment Banking, Commercial Mortgage Brokerage, or Capital Introduction Business. This role will focus on the placement of debt and equity for the company’s commercial real estate transactions.
- Prepare debt and or equity offering memorandums for commercial and real estate transactions including research, financial modeling and composition
- Support arranging, origination, underwriting, negotiation, closing and management of commercial real estate
- Develop and maintain external relationships with key market participants, such as mortgage bankers, banks, private lenders, developers, operators and investors
- Assists with underwriting potential new commercial real estate loan associated with different projects including evaluating the collateral, sponsorship, structure and collecting loan materials
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, R/E Development or related field
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in the real estate industry
- Previous role in R/E Investment Banking, Commercial Mortgage Brokerage or Capital Introduction highly preferred