Digital Marketing Coordinator
Qualified candidates, please attach resume when applying.
Global business information and events company seeking Digital Marketing Coordinator for the Hospitality group. Ideal candidate is has digital marketing experience and enthusiasm for the global travel and hospitality industry. Knowledge of email marketing systems, social media, SEO/SEM, lead generation, event marketing, and digital advertising are required.
- Assist Marketing Director in maintaining the day-to-day Marketing efforts
- Execute cohesive cross-channel digital strategic marketing campaigns
- Support event directors and sales teams in developing targeted materials, proposals and presentations for use pre-event, on-site, and post-event follow up
- Oversee event websites
- Assist in the creation of SEM campaigns, mainly focusing on Google AdWords.
- Weekly reporting on all digital channel analytics, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, site traffic and online conversions.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in MS Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Exposure to email marketing platforms required (i.e. Exact Target, Marketo, Vertical Response, Mail Chimp).
- Proficiency in database software and Marketing automation experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud a plus.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred.